- 2005 Organization of the first congress on refractive surgery in Ljubljana
- 2003 Introduction of the LASEK surgery procedure in Slovenia
- 2003 Lifetime achievement award from the Municipality of Novo Mesto
- 1993 Recognition from the government of the Republic of Slovenia for contributions made in the field of Healthcare
- 1976 Visiting specialist at Eye Clinic Giessen, Germany
- 1974 Professional training in corneal transplant techniques, Lyon, France
- 1970 Specialization in ophthalmology, Eye Clinic Ljubljana, Eye Clinic Munich
18 th Winter ESCRS, Ljubljana
I was very excited to participate in such an important conference here in Ljubljana. I am proud of the fact that ophthalmology is of such a high quality in Slovenia and very much in step with the newest trends. At these types of meetings, there is time to discuss current clinical cases with my colleagues from home and abroad.
31st Congress of the ESCRS, Amsterdam
I attended this year's congress with my daughter, Kristina. I participated in lectures and workshops that are related to diseases of the ocular fundus in cataract surgery. This field is currently expanding. Every time I attend these meetings, I realize how important it is to undergo constant training.
6th Ljubljana Refractive Surgery meeting, Ljubljana
The 6th international meeting on refractive surgery organized by the Morela Ophthalmologist Centre is now already behind us. At the meeting, we heard interesting and informative discussions and presentations on topical problems. We were very happy about the high level of participation by colleagues from Slovenia and abroad who are particularly interested in these subjects.
26. Internationaler Kongress der Deutschen Ophthalmochirurgen, Nürnberg
This is a very high quality traditional conference attended by German speaking ophthalmology surgeons. The Congress covers an extensive number of professional topics and a lot of time is dedicated to innovations in cataract and refractive surgery.
5th Ljubljana refractive Surgery meeting, Ljubljana
This conference, which is organized every second year by the Morela Ophthalmologist Centre, has now become a traditional meeting for all ophthalmologists interested in innovations in cataract and refractive surgery. We are successfully fulfilling the mission we decided to undertake at our first organized conference - to spread the most up-to-date knowledge on cataract and refractive surgery among our colleagues in Slovenia.